Monday, December 30, 2013

Froggin nightmare!

As much progress as I've made on The Princess and the Pea over the past week, I had a major incident that caused four (yes, I said FOUR) hours of frogging! I have a bruise on my thumb to prove it (thread goes in much easier than it comes out). There have been numerous times where I've picked up the wrong thread, but I have never actually forgotten to change a color with a symbol before, but that is exactly what I did on Saturday.

Here is my before the weekend progress:


I really should have taken a picture of all the thread I had to frog out, but you can still see the remnants of the carnage and here it is after the fun:


And I did manage to still get to here by the end of last night:


It really doesn't look like much on the picture, but it is 28ct Monaco, so you can only imagine the huge area it covered...probably approximately a third of a chart page. Oh well, all done and fixed now. That's the really good thing about HAED's...they move along extraordinarily quickly!

3 comments:

demeter83 said...

Looking lovely hun, for all the frogging that had to happen, it's still some pretty impressive progress!

Kate said...

Ugh frogs suck!! but yor project is gorgeous!

Kate N said...

im looking at that keebs and thinking that you got stacks done still! even with the frogging. I am going to stitch this year and its your job to remind me! I mean it - whinge, bitch, moan and stab me with needles till i do. lol
Have a great new year and spare a thought for me under going social torture!