Pups

We've been so busy with our spring clean-out that I haven't had time to update how our family is doing since Bam's adoption.

Bam has completely changed from the quiet, raggedy-haired kid I adopted! His hair has completely grown in (although he still scratches a lot...he just has some really strong allergies we'll always have to deal with). He's filled out quite a bit and his floating rib is barely noticeable now that he has some meat on his bones! As he's gotten comfortable, his true personality has come out! He's a hoarder of everything that belongs to Zach, he's got a mean streak (but luckily his teeth don't hurt!), and he's very rambunctious, but I absolutely adore him and can't imagine life without him now!!!
DSC03939

Even Zach has come around (much faster than I thought he would)...you can't even tell one pup from the other when they sit in my lap (which they do A LOT...one of the reasons why I haven't been stitching much lately):
DSC03922

It is really amazing how much Bam reminds me of Zander! Whereas Zach is a lot like a cat in that he lives in his own space and doesn't like to be bothered, Bam is always in my face (in a good way) and wants to be held constantly. He just looks at me ALL the time!
DSC03923

They both are in desperate need of haircuts...so more photo ops are on the horizon!

Comments

Miamina said…
Aaaawww, they are both insanely cute! Luckily they are smaller dogs so at least they don't take up too much space. I have a Cocker Spaniel who loves to curl up on my knee, even though he's a bit big and heavy! I'm so glad they have both settled with each other and Bam loves his new home :)

I love doggy posts as much as I stitchy posts :)
Marcy said…
Nuthin' better than a lap full of happy pups :)
Billy Blue Eyes said…
Puppys are mad but I like them
Passing through on my roadtrip.