IHSW August-delay


For some stupid reason, I thought that this weekend was the IHSW, but apparently it was last weekend! My life is flying by so fast right now I can't keep track! So, since I missed it last weekend, I'm gonna do it this weekend (because I haven't missed one since I started blogging and I don't want to break tradition now).

I do also want to give big thanks for everyone's kind comments about my head and my stitching. You guys have been great! Another week is passing and still work is kicking my tail feathers, but I'm determined to be a better blogger after the first of September has come and gone! Besides, I gotta focus on planning a Disney trip, it's just around the corner!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Life is like that sometimes, and you certainly have a lot to deal with!
Best of luck with your late-IHSW!
Can't wait to read it. I get confused by dates too.