IHSW over and no dice!

So, I tried really hard to meet my goal, but my stupid head wouldn't cooperate. I came home with a migraine Friday night, so Friday was screwed. I ended up sleeping through most of Saturday, but when I did finally get up, I did get a lot accomplished:
DSC02602

But today was a bit of a relapse, and I couldn't focus enough on the project to work on it, plus I got the news that I have to work a double shift tomorrow, so today got cut short anyway, so this is as far as I made it:
DSC02603

I will say that the ton of same color stuff wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I actually couldn't wait to get back to the confetti! I may have been stitching for years, but this is my first 18ct and it feels like I'm stitching a bloody poster!!

But I did make a decision about what project to do next. I'm gonna give multi-managing a go. I am definitely gonna start my HAED, but anytime in the past when I haven't done a Disney project, I end up putting the non-Dis aside for years at a time. Disney stitches are the only ones I work on constantly until they are finished, so I figured if I work on a Disney at the same time, it might satiate my Disney demon enough to keep the ball rolling.

But I couldn't just leave it at two, oh no, not me! As I was digging through the stash, I ran across a project that I actually bought in high school, the only one of the old stash I haven't given away and I've decided to work on that one as well! Hopefully I'll get pics up in the next couple of days of my choices. I must have lost my friggin mind!!

Hope everyone else had a good IHSW, maybe your progress was better than mine!!

Comments

Sara said…
Hope your feeling better now :) And you shouldn't be sad about your progress you done tons anyway and it's looking gorgeous, you should be happy for it ;) and I wonder what your HAED will be any hints on that one?
♥ Nia said…
WOW!! Amazing work :D
Anne said…
Every stitch stitched gets you closer to being finished!! Can't wait to see which HAED design you chose!!
TammyK said…
Love your Disney project! Hope you're feeling better.
Ewa said…
That is a huge amount done!!! I hope you're feeling better. I had a migraine last week as well and all I wanted was to crawl into bed and not move, let alone stitch!
kate n said…
I have enjoyed watching this grow and it does so very quickly! Have you stitched Pluto before? I would love to find a good chart of him.
Joysze said…
Doh on the migraine. Sorry you had to deal with that. You still got a lot done... Mickey's almost there. :D
Keebles said…
Thanks guys! My head gets in the way of a lot of things lately.

Kate - I'm a Donald freak and can't say I've ever done Pluto...but there is another pic that I've got way on the back-burner of Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Pluto as pirates...very Pirates of the Caribbean themed.