Guess What!

It's not too exciting, but I knew as I was writing the last post, that a feeling was starting to creep in on me. I had a craving to stitch. Maybe that's what all my recent soul searching has been about...putting me on the right track. I left off on Rapunzel here last time:
Rapunzel-009
There were some pics on the camera I was unaware of, so it looks like I stitched more than I actually did, but here is where I stopped:
Rapunzel-014
I did really good Friday night, but Saturday was a different story. I didn't wake up until noon and, once I got around and started stitching, I only did so for about 45 minutes before I started getting sleepy. Next thing I knew, it was a quarter to five and I was waking up on the couch. Sunday wasn't much better, but I still feel like some progress is better than none at all.

Time will tell if I continue on during the week, but I have high hopes!

Comments

Unknown said…
I have a big smile on my face with this post, you stitched. Yay! You say it's not a lot but it stitching, your stitching. I hope you keep going. Happy Stitching!!
Tiffstitch said…
Awesome!! You stitched!!
Linda said…
I am so so happy that your stitching again Keiley. Nice progress.

Linda
Woohoo!!! It looks so good :)
Mii Stitch said…
So glad your stitching mojo has returned :)
Fantastic! And congratulations on avoiding the cliche of the phrase "itch to stitch" too. A* for imaginative writing!
I have to admit, I actually jumped ahead by several posts in my reading list because I was so curious. it's great to see you stitching again! Even if it was just a little - every bit counts.
Bethan said…
Awesome! I am glad all your posts and soul searching have helped you find your stitching bug again; even if it's a little bit for now. Awesome progress x
Justine said…
Lovely to see you stitching again!