Weekly Stitching and Hippies

First up, the Hippies:
Untitled
Have been de-hippified:
Untitled
I know they feel better, but it took them a while to stop being mad at me.

This was a rough week all the way 'round and I didn't get to stitch at all until yesterday, so I only got two days worth of progress. I left off here last week:
alice144
And barely made it here:
alice146

I watched the "new" Once Upon A Time yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, in fact it does have a bit of promise, but it made me realize that my favorite show, the show I've loved for 6 years is gone forever. Granted, it doesn't take much at all to make me cry like a baby these days, but it broke my heart and I bawled for quite a while over its loss. I miss Snow and Charming. Even though I never really liked Emma, I miss her and Hook together (the five minutes of screen time that Hook had was just pathetic). At least I have the old Blu-ray's to reminiscence over.

I wanted to put up some pics of our Penn trip last week, but like I said, it was a rough one. Here's hoping for next week.

Comments

Justine said…
Your pups are so cute looking up at you like that! Here's hoping for a better week this week.
kate n said…
Those pups are so adorable xxx
Faith... said…
Any stitching progress is a stitch in the right direction.

The pups look so cute! Have a great week!!
Not-so-fluffy-puppies now!
Sorry it was another rough week for you. Do I hear a Once marathon calling?
The puppies look adorable with their new fur-dos (ala hairdo). We watched the new Once this week, too. We liked it more than we thought we would. It has a different feel to it, but we kind of liked it. Of course, we loved seeing the different Seattle locations profiled since we've lived here our whole lives. It looks to me like you got quite a bit of progress made. I just wish I had more stitching time. Sending happy thoughts your way that this week will be better. Take care my Disney-loving-and-stitching buddy. Andrea
Mii Stitch said…
The pups look so smart after their trim!! Nice to see you have been able to add a few crosses to your stitching project. Great progress as always!
The boys are adorable!! The stitching is beautiful!! And I hope this week is better :)
Linda said…
Your hippies are adorable Keiley. Great progress. My husband doesn't like the new Once show.

Linda
I'm sorry to hear your week wasn't that good, but you made some great progress for just two days! Your puppies look very neat now, so adorable.
I haven't watched Once upon a time in ages, since it's been pulled from amazon prime...I wonder what's going on there, but I guess I will fund out some day.
Astrids dragon said…
OMGoodness, they're so adorable!
The girls are coming along nicely.
I'm way behind on Once Upon a Time, so I stopped reading what you wrote!
Bethan said…
The pups are adorable - I hope they have forgiven you now! Oh that's so annoying about Once; I'm thinking of not starting this new season as it feels like it will be a new show under the same title, if that makes sense? x
Vickie said…
OH...Look at those babies!!!! So cute!!! I couldn't watch the new Once Upon a Time either....it was bad...so bad