Weekly Stitching

I had a pretty good week...stitching-wise at least. I left off on Maleficent here last Sunday:
maleficent093
And stopped here tonight:
maleficent100
Since I am so close to finishing the row, I think I'll keep on with her until I do. She's moving pretty quickly, so I figure I should be able to finish the row in a week or so (if I manage another good stitchy week that is). And now that I've finished her incredibly difficult and confetti-filled hand, the rest should go pretty quickly (theoretically). Who knew a tiny green hand could have 20+ colors in it?

I'm also supposed to head back to the shrink this week. Boy, is she gonna get an earful! I need my meds back. Maybe with a more ordered brain I'll be able to make a decision on a proper Once Upon A Time project!

Comments

Linda said…
Another amazing week of stitching Keiley. She looks great.

Linda
Emma Louise said…
Great stitching! 20+ colours in just one small hand?!
Mii Stitch said…
Stunning progress!! I am admiring your beautiful work :)
Super progress!! She looks so wonderful!
Kerryp77 said…
Wow, great progress.
Keiley, You've made such great progress on Maleficent. I wish I could get that much accomplished in a week. I love your Maleficent piece!!!! Of course, I am pretty sure we are Disney-stitching fairy godsisters...is there such a thing? I hope you can figure out how you want to do your Once Upon a Time pieces. I've heard the new season in the fall will set up a new story line with only a few cast crossing over into next season.
I hope you can get your meds worked out. I know how much difference having the right meds and the right prescription can make. I'll be sending good thoughts your way this week that it can get worked out. --Andrea
Amazing progress on Maleficent this week.

Good luck at the doctors too.