This week's rotation brought around the first full week of Night Wish...I say full week, but more like a sporadic attempt at stitching thanks to work. I left off here:
And I tried so hard to finish the first page, but I didn't come close.
As per usual, I spent the weekend working on Suteki and it's moving (slowly). I'm hoping that by the end of the month when I post it on the A New Stitchy Start Blog, I'll be close to finishing the first row. I managed to finish the first page and I'm about halfway into the second, but that's not really saying much...it's a regular-sized pattern so there are way too many symbols on each page. Not only is it difficult to read because the symbols are so small, but it takes way longer to get through each page. It will be nice to get back to my usual large-sized pattern. I will admit though, not posting my progress on it has been a bit difficult, but it might be what's driving me...the jury is still out on that one.
I've also decided that next week's rotation piece will be Alice and the B's. Since I haven't touched them since the first of November, I'm a bit excited to work on them again. At least maybe I'll be able to make Cinderella appear just a bit.