I got a very slow start this week...I didn't pick up any stitching until Thursday night. We missed Needle Club yet again, but I've put my foot down and, once we finish watching Miranda, we won't be watching any more videos. It's just too distracting, it's Needle Club after all, not Video Club (and I'm not interested in creating a video club).
But again, when I did finally start stitching, I only worked on Maleficent. I kitted up another project that I wanted to do this weekend (and should have been able to complete), but I'm close to finishing the first row of Maleficent and I couldn't focus on anything else. I did hit another milestone with Mal...I have now passed the hundred hour mark, she's at 108.2 hrs total. I like counting hours better than weeks. It really shows me more of how much time I'm spending on projects.
Anyhoo, I left her off here:
And she's here now:
It seems as though every time I clean it up from the dithering, I end up creating more with the next shade. I'm hoping for better progress this week and hopefully a row finish! I think I could take a break from her for a while then. I also need to take her outside in the sun and get a good picture of her color range. It's completely subtle, but I can see it with my naked eye, so I should be able to capture it. We'll see!