Stitching

For the second week in a row, I've barely done any stitching. I haven't been feeling too good lately and haven't felt much like stitching. I've only been working on Alice and the B's. I left them off here:
alice015
and I'm here for a total of 71.12 hrs:
alice022
Rapunzel is looking more like Miss Havisham than a Rapunzel...she's purple and gray and green! But, like all HAED's, I'm sure it will work out in the end.

Poor Needle Club...we started watching Miranda and I haven't been able to pry my eyes away from it, so I have done approximately 10 stitches both weeks. There isn't even enough progress to see, but it went from here:
rw005
to here:
rw006

Comments

Tiffstitch said…
Great progress on Alice, and I can see the limb on the tree has grown. :) Hope you have a good week.
Tama said…
I can see the tree limb, too! Great progress on Alice, also :D
Vickie said…
At least you are making some progress! Every stitch counts!!!
Miamina said…
I hate it when i don't get as much stitching done as I would like. you are doing great though and I look forward to seeing more very soon :)
Linda said…
They both look great Keiley.

Linda
Emma/Itzy said…
As people said, every stitch counts, hope your bug comes back soon
Justine said…
Sorry to hear you're not feeling like stitching as I really enjoy your updates. Alice and Co look great!
Justine said…
Sorry to hear you're not feeling like stitching as I really enjoy your updates. Alice and Co look great!