OMG!

It is a rare occurrence for me to buy HAED's in a non-sale time, but today is different. Despite my financial difficulties right now, some things must be gotten immediately, and this is one of them:
maleficent

I think it's a very safe assumption that Sleepy Hollow Mural now gets put back into stash, Alice and the Bouguereau's becomes my #2, and this beauty is my new top focus (as soon as the special paper I print them on comes in...had to order more of that too, oh, and I guess I'll have to get more thread, geez, cross stitching is an EXPENSIVE hobby!). But I figure by January 1, Maleficent will be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's child!

Yesterday was also the first Needle Club for Rainy Wedding. It's weird working on Aida again and definitely weird working on 18ct and two threads, but here it is anyway:
rw001

Comments

Kristy said…
I hope you enjoy Maleficent..she is a must have for me too in the next few months :)
Heather said…
I'll have to buy her as well but I'm hoping to win the raffle ;)
demeter83 said…
I fell in love with Malificent as well, I've resisted so far, but I don't know how much longer I'll last! Can't wait to see your work on her!
Linda said…
Love your new chart Keiley. Great new start.

Linda
Justine said…
Beautiful colours in Maleficent, I can see why you have to stitch her! You made a good start on Rainy Wedding too.
Gorgeous stitching :-D I'm not surprised you went straight to that pattern it's gorgeous!
Emma/Itzy said…
I just love it too! It will be my next purchase for sure!
Miamina said…
She is stunning! I can't wait to see your progress. I've resisted buying her so far, but I'm not sure how long I can hold out!
Tama said…
Wow, that is beautiful! I'm looking forward to your progress, too!