Wednesday, August 6, 2014
1. What would you say is the key to success?
Money...of which I have none! You need money for education, money to start businesses, money to dress for success...yep, I'll say money. I'd also have to say drive, but I don't really have that. I don't want to be successful, just happy, healthy, and "comfortable" enough to keep myself in Disneydom. Some people are career people and some are job people...I'm a job people. Success is the least of my goals in life, but I wouldn't mind being extremely wealthy!
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?
Yes and I would happily go back! I didn't care for Key West (too darn haunted), but I LOVED Key Largo. That nine mile bridge (or whatever it's called) was seriously scary, but cool. Miami, on the other hand, is the last place I would ever want to go again. Definitely NOT my cup of tea.
3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
Probably in a zoo when I was young. I try to avoid all animals other than dogs!
4. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware of the door with too many keys.' What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
It could mean all kinds of things...don't spread yourself too thin by having too many people with access to you; don't go into situations where it's wide open for someone else to come in as well; don't give up control to too many people, etc. But I kind of disagree with some of those. I prefer to have different options to approach situations (as long as I control all the keys and none of the doors are my personal ones because I'm locked down like Fort Knox!). So doors can have too many keys, as long as they aren't my personal doors!
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?
Everything pretty much...I'm pretty particular about my stuff.
6. When did you last get keyed up about something?
Today...I'm supposed to be covering for a co-worker, but everyone is bothering me about other stuff and it's annoying!
7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you?
Yes, if it's actually made with key limes and yes if it doesn't have a graham cracker crust...otherwise, no thank you!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Exciting news! My friend Kate is coming early so we can extend our Disney trip! Look out Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party...you are getting us TWICE!