Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. July is National Anti-Boredom Month. When was the last time you were bored? What's your go-to cure for boredom?
I'm typically always bored by nature and I'm always doing "projects" to cure said boredom. My mind runs 24/7 so I have to do things to slow it down like cross-stitch or go frame by frame in Google Street View mapping Disney routes.

2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?
Dining ressies at Disney World. They've changed a couple of times.

3. What's one thing on your summer 'bucket list'? Any plans to make it happen?
Get my house ready for Kate to come visit...cleaning, fixing, straightening, more cleaning.

4. What's your favorite summertime sip?
The same as any other time...tea or Coke Zero.

5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?
It's usually me being hostile and I just have to talk myself down from it...no one else can.

6. Your favorite film set in summer?
I don't know that I've ever been hyper-aware of the seasons in movies, but the first one that came to mind was Teen Beach Movie (yeah, I'm that big of a Disney freak).

7. What word are you using too much lately?
Disney, if it hasn't be obvious enough.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
These were definitely short-answer questions this week, but I do love doing them!

Comments