Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. Speaking of 180...when was the last time you 'did a 180' on something?
I can count on one hand how many times I have ever done a 180...it's just not in my nature, so therefore, I can't remember the last time I did one. My opinion is often very set in stone and rarely ever changes.

2. It's Independence Week in the US of A! What's your favorite thing about America right this very minute? Favorites only! Let's hear what you love about America.
I love the fact that we have not one, but two different Disney locations.

3. Stars or stripes? Red, white, or blue? Watermelon, homemade vanilla ice cream, or blueberry pie?
I thought apple pie was American? (I can't stand cooked apples anyway, so thanks for not mentioning it because this would have been a complete "no-go" list), but I will go with the blueberry pie. I'm not a fan of ice cream, HATE watermelon, and my favorite colors are purple, black, and gray.

4. When did you last see stars, figuratively speaking?
About once or twice a week when I have a headache...little tiny pin-pricks of light twinkling in the darkness of my closed eyelids. It sucks.

5. 'Clear as a bell', 'with bells on', 'lots of bells and whistles', 'saved by the bell'...which phrase 'rings' truest for you lately? Have you ever seen The Liberty Bell?
'with bells on' - for Disney (yes, I have a one track mind). I have seen both the real Liberty Bell (my Mother's family is from Pennsylvania so I've been there a few times) and the replica (numerous times) at Disney World (and in various states...each state has one). The replica at Disney World (as well as each state) are the only official replicas sanctioned by the government...bit of Disney trivia for ya.

6. Are you caught up in World Cup fever? Have you watched a lot or a little or none at all?
Once England was out, I was done.

7. Bid farewell to June in 10 words or less.
You were just another stepping stone to WDW, good riddance!

8. Insert your own random thought here.
The 4th of July is my Grandmother's birthday, so Happy Birthday to her!

Comments

Cathy said…
Yep 2 Disney's is another good reason to love the USA!

Happy Birthday to your Grandma!!