WIPocalypse 2013 Results

Yes, I totally failed on the WIPocalypse for this year! I had a major stitching gap that lasted more than 6 months due to Disney planning and have just now started up again.

So lets first visit my 2013 goals:

I wanted to finish A Walk Through The Highlands, which I did, so SUCCESS. I started here:


And finished here:


A Summer Ball didn't even get close to finished, but I did complete the first two pages. I started here:


Finished page 2:


And I'm now here at the start of page 3 of 6:


35th Anniversary Celebration barely got touched (I really hate working with this navy material). I started here:


And only made it here:


None of my "Plan To Start" projects got touched other than the secret project (which got finished):


The rest stay in the stash for next year:
Sleepy Hollow Mural:


Angel In Lilac:


Tanglewood:


Or Abigail Patecleaver:


I did start a new project not on the "Plan To Start" list - The Princess And The Pea. It was a mid-year purchase and I couldn't wait to get started on it. I'm now here on the second row:


So, all in all, not a complete failure, but nowhere near any goals. I'm going to be much more realistic for next year and limit the projects a bit more. I'm not entirely sure I'm gonna participate in the WIPocalypse for 2014. I'm not a big fan of posting things on specific dates and since they've added a question of the month as well, that might be too much interaction for me. I'm leaning toward just making my own goals and trying to stick to them. We'll see.

Comments

Annie said…
All your stitching is fantastic!