WIPocalypse Feb 2013

I have done it! I can't believe it! My head is killing me today, but there was no way in Hades I was gonna quit till I finished. My first ever HAED is complete, ahead of schedule and just in time for this month's WIPocalypse!
AWTTH155

Here she is in all her Scottish beauty!
AWTTH156

I do feel surprisingly numb, but it may be because cannons are going off in my head, bouncing off the sides like popcorn in a popper. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. I also need to decide if I'm starting my next two now, or waiting a little while. I might work on A Summer Ball and get it out of the way. Plus, I have my secret project to start as well.

The only other project I worked on this month was The 35th Anniversary Celebration:
disney017

I also have the gigantic task of teaching my Mother how to cross stitch! To make matters worse, I'm starting her off with a HAED! But I do honestly think they are easier than a kit, just a lot more stitching is involved. We'll see how she does!

Now it's time for Stadol and bed.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow she's stunning!!
Annie said…
Congratulations on finishing your first HAED! That is so exciting! I started my first almost a year ago, and it will be at least a year before I can claim a finish.
Unknown said…
Congrats on the finish, she's gorgeous! :-)
Miamina said…
Wow! Well done Keebs, that is fantastic, congratulations :) I've loved watching you stitch her and I'm really thrilled you completed her ahead of when you expected.

Thank you for sharing your stitching journey with us :)
DJH said…
Beautiful! Congrats on your finish!
Claire said…
Beautiful stitching.
DayDreamer said…
Congrats! She looks really amazing!
sharine said…
Congratulations on your finish! She looks awesome:)
SoCal Debbie said…
Your HAED finish is incredible! Congratulations and hurray! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on Summer Ball, which is beautiful.
Congrats, congrats, congrats. You have every right to be incredibly proud. She is utterly beautiful.

So, now that you've not only survived your first HaED, but THRIVED, how many more designs are you eyeing on their website? Because we all know that you are. ;-)
Tama said…
She looks fabulous! Congratulations on your finish!!!
kate n said…
Helloooo! OMG! She is absolutely stunningly fantastically gorgeous! What is the finished size of her in inches?
She will look amazing, where will you put her?
Well done to you for perservering and stitching so fast and so beautifully.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on this amazing finish =) *happy dancing with you*
She turned out beautifully and I imagine her to be even more stunning in real life =)

Good luck with teaching your mother how to stitch =) Which design has she picked?
congrats! Such an amazing finish!
Joysze said…
Congrats on the HAED finish, Keiley!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

P/S. As you can tell, I'm catching up with blog reading and I'm so glad I started with yours!! 2 FINISHES!!! :D

How's teaching your mom to stitch going? :)