Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jan 2013 WIPocalypse

I started this year with A Walk Through The Highlands here:
AWTTH107

Here she is in full:
AWTTH131

And ended here, a whole row down and starting my very last row of this incredible journey:
AWTTH134

All in all, a fair amount of work I'd say! But the same can't be said for my other two. A Summer Ball started here:
asb030

And only made it to here:
asb031

And 35th Anniversary started here:
disney015

And just made it to here, with a bit more of Widowmaker's mane:
disney016

I've pulled out the "secret" project out as well as Tanglewood. Whether or not I start them in the next month is anybody's guess!

5 comments:

sharine said...

You have made great progress on Walk In The Highlands. She is on my wishlist after seeing how yours stitched up:)

Mountain Ash said...

Lovely pieces. You've made great progress on your HAED - wish mine was as close to finishing as that :-)

stitchstitchknit said...

How beautiful your projects are =)
Excellent work =)

Caitlin Jordan said...

gorgeous stitching! I love your highlamd girl. Not long now to a finish!

Vickie said...

WOW!!! It all looks great! I can tell which project you are spending time stitching!