Jan 2013 WIPocalypse

I started this year with A Walk Through The Highlands here:
AWTTH107

Here she is in full:
AWTTH131

And ended here, a whole row down and starting my very last row of this incredible journey:
AWTTH134

All in all, a fair amount of work I'd say! But the same can't be said for my other two. A Summer Ball started here:
asb030

And only made it to here:
asb031

And 35th Anniversary started here:
disney015

And just made it to here, with a bit more of Widowmaker's mane:
disney016

I've pulled out the "secret" project out as well as Tanglewood. Whether or not I start them in the next month is anybody's guess!

Comments

sharine said…
You have made great progress on Walk In The Highlands. She is on my wishlist after seeing how yours stitched up:)
Mountain Ash said…
Lovely pieces. You've made great progress on your HAED - wish mine was as close to finishing as that :-)
Anonymous said…
How beautiful your projects are =)
Excellent work =)
gorgeous stitching! I love your highlamd girl. Not long now to a finish!
Vickie said…
WOW!!! It all looks great! I can tell which project you are spending time stitching!