Sunday, December 16, 2012

Last IHSW of 2012 - Results

I've been working again on A Summer Ball, so lets show that progress first. On Friday I started here:
DSC03671
and yesterday I finished here:
DSC03676

But today I spent my time working on my little Highland girl and ended up here:
AWTTH093

I know I'm ending a bit early, but now that I'm *gasp* a "day" person, it's getting close to my bedtime!

As the same with the TUSAL, I'm looking forward to next years and hopefully the finish of all three of my current projects!

4 comments:

demeter83 said...

Wow, you got loads done on your ballroom, and Highland is just adorable anyway!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Looks like you got a lot done on your BAPs! They both look great! Congrats!

Kate N said...

Amazing progress on A summer ball. I love that you can now see shapes.

Caitlin Jordan said...

great progress on all your pieces.