Promised stitch update

Well, it took another 6 hrs, but I think I finally got the virus at work taken care of. I really hate it when my weekend gets screwed up! But anyhoo, here is the stitching update and I'm gonna post two because the first one was finished last Saturday (since I started Epic Mickey again last Sunday):

DSC00209

And the second one I did tonight.
DSC00210

As much as I hate doing one color because I get bored, it sure does go quickly. It's funny how stitching goes in batches...obsessively stitching one minute, and can't bare to look at it another, but it's usually when you want to stitch life kicks you in the bum!

I hope everyone has a good week and I'm gonna wish the same for myself!

Comments

TammyK said…
Looking great :-)
That is so detailed! You must have a ton of patience. Found thanks to TomBadguy!
http://www.thegeektwins.com
Keebles said…
Thanks ya'll!

Actually Maurice, my patience level is almost non-existent. Stitching is more like therapy...complete and total mind-numbing relaxation!