Guess what I got?!?!

I did it! I got the Lion King Kinkade cross stitch! Believe it or not, they had it at my local po-dunk Hobby Lobby and I got the last one!! Plus, I had my 40% off coupon, so I only paid about $22 for it!! Whoo-hoo! I'll add it to my stash tonight when I do my TUSAL post!

I just needed to take a work break because I'm having a freak out moment...tomorrow is the big day with the neurosurgeon! I'm terrified he won't take out the tumor, I'm terrified he will take it out...I'm debating whether or not to break my 7 year long split with my father to let him know I have a lump in my head (although someone else would have to do it for me because I'm not gonna be the first to break...I DO have my Scottish pride and I'll only let someone else cross the picket line if I have surgery!). Basically, I had my first night without my Effexor and I'd probably be freaking anyway. The night before I visit the neurosurgeon probably wasn't the best time to get off the most addictive anti-depressant on the market!

But hey, on the plus side, I had a night last night filled with nightmare after nightmare and woke up about every 20 minutes, only to lapse into yet another nightmare! Oh wait, is that a plus? Well, compared to tomorrow's happenings...yeah, kind of a plus! I'm opting to weening slowly, one pill every other day for about two weeks, then complete stoppage...so we'll just see.

Oh well, back to work...8:30 am (heaven help me) is the verdict on Ferg-id's fate and I gotta get outta here sometime! Wish me luck guys!

DEATH TO FERG-ID QUINN!

TUSAL post to follow when I get home!

Comments

Abbybeth said…
sending good thoughts your way about the appt! And yay for the Lion King - it looks great, though probably tons of backstitch on the animals. I'll keep an eye out for it on my next Hobby Lobby trip.
congrats on the lion king at such a great prices and good luck!