OMG!

The drama has started already! Had a pretty non-eventful trip here, had to wait in line to get my tire aired up, apparently every single person on the planet waited until today to get gas so, not just my gas station, but every single gas station on the planet was completely filled to the brim! I took the bypass and my car is not used to going 70 mph, but she did OK, but the second I got to the halfway point, I started sneezing! I always do that when I get to my hometown - I'm allergic to it (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!).

But needless to say, it was still a pretty uneventful trip and now I'm here and then the drama started. My step-dad doesn't know his internet passcode, so I couldn't connect to the internet! Joy of joys! I am currently using my Mother's computer. He kept giving me his email password and kept getting pretty upset when I was telling him it wasn't working. Ugh. My nerves are already at the breaking point. I needed to blog just to calm them. Everyone else is in there eating now, but I just can't go in there yet. Ugh.

Will someone please adopt me? 41 year old special needs adult and a 10 year old Shih-Tzu looking for a good home. Will work for own food and stitching supplies. Must be provided with TV and internet access. Privacy required. All potential parents apply here.

Comments