Somebody was a busy bee this weekend!

DSC02669

Yep, that's right! Almost done with page 2! I'm a bit worried about the seam line between the pages. I tried everything to keep it from happening, but nothing seemed to work. But I'm really excited about page 3 because I actually hit hair! But another bad week looms ahead, so I just don't know how it will go.

The Monaco also came in and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna absolutely love it! It's a heck of a lot more like Aida than the Lugana is and feels a lot stronger. It will definitely be used for all my future projects.

Comments

Vickie said…
Wow! It looks great! You can start stitching page 3 as you bare working on 2 to stop the seam line.
Joysze said…
You're breezing right along with this one. :D

What Vickie said about the seam line. :) When I get to page edges, I always stitch on to the next page so that it creates jaggedy edges, which eliminates the page lines.
Keebles said…
You guys think I should pull it up a bit at the seam and fix it?
looks great :) you're powering along.