From Notting Hill With Love Actually Review


I'll try to summarize without giving away the ending...basically it's the story of Scarlett whose over-protective dad and over-bearing finance think she's wasting her life because she's obsessed with movies. She gets an opportunity to flat-sit in Notting Hill for a month and decides to prove to everyone that life can be like a movie. She meets new friends including super-hot neighbor Sean who is a bit too much like a cross between Daniel Cleaver and Mark Darcy! Scarlett and neighbor Sean find themselves on the hunt for the mom that deserted Scarlett as a child, trying to obtain the goal of four weddings (but hopefully not a funeral), and along the way ends up running into Johnny Depp, Kate Winslet, and the real Daniel Cleaver himself! But in the end does she end up choosing her fiance or the neighbor and will she finally prove that real life and the movies go hand in hand!

It's been a while since I've had a chance to actually read anything. This one has been in my periphery for a while and the mood struck me, so I thought "what the heck!". I definitely was not disappointed! I literally could not put this down! I definitely understood Scarlett because I'm also obsessed with the movies as well and I too have heard numerous times that I live in a fantasy world and life isn't like a movie (a fact which I know, but how I wish it was!).

Comments