Movin on up!

Yea me! Up to the top three pages now then all done! Problem with page 1 is that is where the hole is. I don't know whether to pull out the patch and hope the actual stitch will bind it, or stitch over the binding. I don't even know if I can stitch over the binding at all. Plus, the creator of the kit trimmed the material way too close to the pattern. I only have about an 1.5 inch of a border around the whole thing! Doesn't make well for keeping itself in the scroll!
DSC02575

Also finished Midsomer Murders 12 and only one more to go!

Back to work tomorrow...Birthday vacation over and done with. Definitely not looking forward to it. Vacations are good for me to relax the blood vessels in my brain (I have only had one migraine on a weekend since they started (my migraines, not weekends)...things that make you say hmmm?), but vacations do make me quite disassociative (like I need any help with that). The more I'm off, the more I want to be off. If I did ever win the lottery, I'd never set foot outside again! But seriously though, my face is already going numb (one of my migraine side effects).

On a completely non-me related note, some-bunny's hidden Mickey was shining brightly!
DSC02573
And the same some-bunny didn't get the long over-due haircut he so desperately needs. I just don't think he wanted me to (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!).

Comments